Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $70k – $100K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Analyst Programmers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. As an Analyst Programmer, your role will include designing, analyzing and programming complex computer programs, while providing ongoing technical support.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a degree level of Education
- High level of attention to detail, and disciplined approach to model development
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage several projects involving people from different team and areas
- Ability to think on one’s feet and deal with new situations on the spot
- Passion for and deep knowledge of the technology
Excellent communication (written & oral If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.