Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $85K – $110K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Civil Engineers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. As a Civil Engineer, you will plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbors, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a degree level of qualification
- commercial awareness
- oral and written communication skills
- an enthusiasm for your subject and up-to-date sector knowledge
- planning and organizational skills, such as time and resource allocation
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.