Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $90K – $140K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Construction Project Managers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. As Construction Project Manager, You will control the time, cost and quality of construction projects, from residential, commercial and industrial buildings. You will plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including hiring contractors and working with engineers, architects and vendors
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes,
- and other regulations
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and
- clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual
- agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses
- Direct and supervise workers
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems
- Years of Experience: 4-5 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a degree level of qualification
- OH&S and Q/A guidelines and regulations
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a group to achieve required outcomes
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a customer focus attitude
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.