Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $60K – $75K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Customer Services Managers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. As a Customer Services Manager, your aim will be to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. Your goal will be to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention to meet their expectation.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate growth
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Provide high quality of customer services that meet business standards and expectations and effectively communicates the services and products of the company to internal and external customers
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Participate in creating and reviewing customer services’ policies and procedures concerning customers’ needs and products’ feedbacks
- Meet with other senior managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service matters and relations
- Provide staff training and policy direction to maintain customer services standards
- Lead and supervise a team of customer services staff
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a diploma level of qualification
- communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals;
- motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants;
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.