Type: Full Time & Part-time
Salary Range – $61K – $145K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Finance Managers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC.
As Financial Managers, you will have front-line management responsibility for all operational aspects and strategic direction of the finance division while also providing expert advice and guidance to the broader business and on all financially-focused matters.
The Responsibilities will include:
- Maximize the organization’s ability to achieve its strategic goals with a focus on enabling a professional, achievement focused organization
- Provide strong leadership and management to the Corporate Services Group
- Build a sustainable positive workforce environment and culture
- Strategic Plan, People and Culture Plan and business plans
- Lead the ongoing development of a professional and achievement focused workforce ?and culture
- Provide the Chief Executive Officer with timely and accurate advice relating to the activities of the Corporate Services Group and performance against Workover’s strategic plan and budget
- Lead the development and implementation of ICT, People and Culture and Financial Services strategic and operational plans and performance measurement that promotes accountability and success
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives
Qualification & Experience
- Years of Experience: 3-4 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a diploma/degree level of qualification
Other skills & Knowledge
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Process Improvement, Decision Making
- Strategic Planning and Quality Management
- Performance Management,
- Management Proficiency
Kindly include your current Australian visa type and relevant qualifications and experience regarding this job advertisement. Please note successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment background checks, including a comprehensive medical and drug & alcohol test. Only successful applicants will be contacted.