Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $55K – $90K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Plumbers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. We are looking to hire skilled & motivated Plumbers, who will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our commercial and residential buildings.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings
- Respond to plumbing calls from our general contracting team
- Install plumbing systems in new construction and rehab properties
- Work with our Expeditor to obtain permits for plumbing work to be performed
- Adhere to current rules and regulations related to plumbing so that systems pass inspection straight away
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a certificate level of qualification
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Strong commitment to completing assigned jobs and ensuring customer satisfaction
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.