Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $45k – $65K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Restaurant Managers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. As a Restaurant Managers, you will be confident, highly resourceful and reliable Restaurant Manager with an in depth understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry. Possessing the required communication skills and flair needed to attract customers, drive sales and develop a business.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Manage the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness
- Maintaining high standards of spirits & wines, food, service, health and safety and helping to deliver best service to customers at all times
- Identify and delegate responsibilities to shift staff and ensure objectives are met and excellent service is consistently achieved
- Inspiring bar staff to deliver prompt, friendly and efficient service at all times
- Follow restaurant policies and procedures, including cash handing and safety and security
- Working with the Hospitality Manager in coordinating & planning for big events.
- Re-evaluating the beverage & wine list offered, highlighting trends & new products to managers.
- Train and coach staff on guest services principles and practices
- Solicit guest feedback to understand the needs and wants of customers
- Assist in new menu implementation
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a Diploma level of Education
- A deep understanding of food hygiene and health and safety issues. Strong customer-facing skills.
- Ability to present and persuade in an articulate fashion.
- Knowledge of food, drink and retail development/ implementation.
- Having a detailed knowledge & understanding of cocktails, wines and champagnes
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.