Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $65K – $130K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Sales & Marketing Managers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. As a Sales and Marketing Manager, you will help create, proofread and approve ads and decide the product used to advertise. You will develop annual sales strategies for the company and help the sales team by creating ongoing activities that promote the company and its products.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share
- Years of Experience: 2-3 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a degree level of qualification
- Strong customer interface and presentation skills, with a customer focus attitude
- Attention to detail
- Financial and Strategy planning
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.