Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $50k – $110K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Software Engineers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. The ideal candidate will have good experience and proficiency in both front and back-end development, with a keen eye for detail and a strong interest for new and exciting technologies and share a common vision for the bigger picture.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear cod
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a degree level of Education
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Problem solving
- Teamwork software development
- Communication and customer service
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.