Type: Full Time & Part Time
Salary Range: $50K – $75K
Edway Labour Hire is continuously looking for Wall & Floor Tilers for our clients and we currently have several positions available in NSW and VIC. As a Wall & Floor Tiler you will be a creative and excellently skilled ceramic tile installer who can visualize the result before starting the installation project. Able to inspect the area that will be tiled and help business owners and home owners select the best tile sizes and patterns to achieve their desired results.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Installed ceramic tile on floors and wall
- Helped customers pick colors patterns and designs
- Suggested tile sizes depending on room size and pattern of installation.
- Kept good time-management on tiling jobs
- Arrived at appointments on time
- Worked closely with business and homeowners to achieve desired results
- Inspect floors to be tiled resurfaced and shored up as needed to make them level prior to installation
- Sand surfaces and applied adhesives used selected tiles and spacers to ensure even tile application
- Use good customer service and communication skills with homeowners
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years of relevant practical professional experience
- Education: At least a certificate level of qualification
- Good knowledge of how to level floors for tile surface applications
- Experience surfacing and sanding floor surfaces to prepare for tile installation
- Knowledge of using spacers to ensure even tile installation results
- Great visualization to picture the best finished result
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV. Only successful candidates will be contacted and if you are deemed unsuitable for this specific role your details will be kept in case more suitable roles arise in the near future.